Learn+Grow with BLACK+DECKER
For every home and every lifestyle, with BLACK+DECKER by your side, Make Life Easier everyday.
Watch our video for inspiration on creating your own vegetable planter and making homemade soup.
Explore our featured products:
0 of 0
Enjoy more time doing what you love, knowing BLACK+DECKER is on hand for a clean up after even the most ambitious of projects.
For gardens large or small, get outdoors and enjoy your space all year round with tools to create your perfect haven.
Make cooking a breeze, with practical products that don't compromise on style.
From the kitchen to the garden and everything in between: cook, create, and clean with products designed for every home.
Feeling inspired? Why not try the soup recipe from our video.
Carrot, Ginger and Orange Soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 800g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1x thumb piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 litre veg stock
- Juice and zest of 2 oranges
- Salt and white pepper
- 60ml double cream or vegan cream (optional)
- A few fresh coriander stems or dill, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and fry on a gentle heat for 10 minutes until soft but not coloured. Add the carrots, ginger and stock and stir to combine.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the carrots are cooked through.
- Blitz the mixture with the BLACK+DECKER kitchen wand withimmersion blenderattachment, until silky smooth.
- Return to the pan, add the orange juice and zest and gently reheat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a a drizzle of cream and a sprinkle of chopped herbs, if using.